Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another MAC Hello Kitty experiment!


HIYAA~

i managed to try romping eyeshadow, that is, the fuchsia shade in too dolly palette! I tried what the MAC crews did actually. And i added my new false eyelashes. They're gorgeous i swear! My friends all said they look really natural and gorgeous. That's why maybe u can't really see the difference with normal lashes. They're building lustrous eyelashes instantly, without damaging your eyelashes! And they're cheap too! (it depends where u buy them. if u buy Shu uemura's they're bloody expensive $42). I bought them in Faceshop for $5! Korean stores are beauty experts!

OK. for both one-third corners of the eye im using romping eyeshadow first, and in the middle of the eye apply yoghurt. For better result use it as a highlight as well.



OH well. I've never believed that wearing too much eyeshadow is better. But to tell you the truth a dramatic look on the top will never be complete without making a line on the bottom as well. It can be the same colour, or u can play with it a bit with another bright colour. Because it's only one single line it won't show much. MAC crews used too dolly eyeshadow under the eyes. I did that as well, combining it with romping on my outer half.


















SEXY CAN I! haahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment