Saturday, March 21, 2009

May June for Indo? GIRLS BE PREPARED!!!

Dearest of the dearest-est.

BOUGHT MORE MORE MORE MORE. SHIT. I've spent more than $300 for this SUPER CUTE MAC HELLO KITTY. BOUGHT 3 more. 1 tippy blush on, 2 eyeshadow palletes: Too Dolly and Lucky Tom.

THEY ARE THE BESTEST PART. LEMME TELL YOU.

Each pallete has 4 shades. why did i end buying 2? the answer is because THEY ARE SPLENDORS. I realised that they are just a must buy. too high end. too kitty. Oh-my-God. Hard to choose one.

Too Dolly is people's favourite. Because the colors are dramatic and bold, no wonder it is categorized as hello kitty WILD. Consists of Yogurt (frosty pale pink), Romping (deep fuschia), Too Dolly(aqua blueish green) and Stately Black (glittery black). These shades match best with my tippy(pink)blush on. I'd probably wear them at parties. Those MAC crews are combining the fuschia with yogurt. They look fab. Or maybe coz whites are beautiful. (HAHA). I look cheap in fuschia, but i'd try another way to look good in that. next time.












Lucky tom
is typically classic, peachy, soft, and girlie. Asians with yellow skin tone look best in this, including me. Creme Royal(my fave! soft gold), Paradisco(peachy orange), Stylin'(blueish purple) and Lucky Tom(dark brown). If only my eyelashes grow faster i'd wear them everyday. They are really really statement. Combine Creme royal with Paradisco. They work for me.











HOWEVER. i need my Fun & Games(peach) beauty powder blush to go with lucky tom. It's in the picture guys. Sold out everywhere. SOLD OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Im crazy. Im sentimental. IM MAD. on thurs it were there at David Jones. I had no money. GOOD. the next day the pink blush on was standing alone. so i get that instead.
Don't get me wrong i also liked the pink colour. The MACperson said it'll suit me better than the peach one. BUT STILL. I need peach blush on. It's really natural. It's sweet! huhuhuhuhuhuuuuuuuu.

And these are how they look IN TOTAL. Those two palletes, powder blush, lipstick, and lipglass. (am i crazy? LOL) My friends' eyes popped as they see my MAC bag. Oh, and those 2 round shimmers are free samples. (see how those stingy crews softens as i bought so many of their products). They are also kitty's. Apply them after layers of eyeshadows to look glam.
























And this is how my bathroom looks now. My everyday make up collection is the one which is out. ONLY. There are still bunches inside the tin and my vintage bag. hahahahahah. (proud.)

3 comments: