Sunday, March 15, 2009

Intro to my bits and pieces.

Hi Everyone!

Im Natasya, the sexy owner of this beauty blog :) currently studying at the University of Melbourne, doing my first year degree in Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications), and i love to write journals. hohoho. I am Indonesian, within the bloodstream of Chinese, but i can hardly speak any. haha. Soon i'll do! :))

Well, i'd be only 19 this year, and i already HEART make up so much! Before i was really, really a bimbolike dummy at it, and my skill has improved alot since my infatuation increases. I'm kinda proud of it actually. I'd love to do magic to girls' faces :)
OK, i'd be straight now. My strict fundamental in make up is 'keep it matte and naked'. I love doing massive touch but i'd still abide to my rule. If i did the eyes dramatically, the lips are gonna be very, very nude. I hate glossy lips UNLESS we're talking about photography make up. I just think they produce an unreasonably cheap look. Matte is best.

Speaking about this journals. I think this is gonna suit those who never wear make up before. I'm not talking pro nor using high level standards in my methods. I'll just basically showing you guys how i did my make up. Hopefully i could capture good quality pics that could help you see what i mean. :)

For conventionals, please do not be rude to young girls who love make up. Beauty is natural we all know. As a good body needs a good clothes, why not dressing up for a beautiful face? It's not botox or having a surgery. IT'S an ART PIECE! can't u see how fun it is, playing with colours and shades, experimenting with them till u find which ones are great for you. It's a lot of fun.

FYI, Im loving the upcoming MAC hello kitty edition!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO KITTY IS JUST PUUUURRRRRFECTly little make up guru! hahahahah. In singapore they are out already and im waiting for aussie now. I think it's gonna out on the 19th March? Hope so. i promise i'd POST AS SOON AS I BOUGHT THE COLLECTION! HAHAHA.



OMGEEEHHHHH!!!!!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't be expensive coz im going to buy HEAPs. hahah.


Btw i am not going to miss reporting my fashion craps as well guys. I'll keep you guys updated. :)
Nice to meet you.! muaccccchhhhh❤❤❤❤

Natasya the non-botox teacher.

I WANNA BUUUUYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. channn... pasang tagboard donggg... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha nice one.. never really tot dat u actually gonna go writing a blog.. and blabbers all ur 'centil'ness ..kudos for u dear..

    Please do upload the 'how-to' section !
    cant wait for the next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah. gue salah baca belog nih.

    ReplyDelete