Thursday, March 19, 2009

Becks' shopaholic scene re-enacted.

I BOUGHT THEM I BOUGHT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLOSE. They are about to sold out everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH GOD. here's the thing.
Im broke. my sis couldn't put money on my account becoz my internet sucks nowadays.

I managed to buy 2 kitties with SUCH EMBARASSING DECLINED EFTPOS moments (AWWWW!!!). I remember Becks' shopaholic moment when she really cant help buying buying buying things with credit cards declined.

Glaze lipstick Fashion Mew and LipGlass Fast Friends. THEY ARE FABULOUS and VERY VERY LIMITEDLY HELLO KITTY. Tmr's gonna buy another. Kitty's pink blush on, shocking pink lipstick, shocking pink lipglass, and the eye pallete. and I don't want to sacrifice my cute kitties. they are MINE MINE MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. How stupid i am, assuming that they launched on thursday so i came just today. Since Monday they've collected a large number of girls queuing for MAC hello kitty. GRRRRRRR

anyway im quite lucky coz i've got my fashion mew's lipstick!!! i've been hunting them! And it goes REALLY WELL with the glittery violet lipgloss. KYAAAAA i've ditched my fave shocking pink for this purple lipgloss. IT's JUST SOOO RARE. Never see deep violet lipgloss look good on me.


Oh ya. i've spent $81 for these two products. Im not a big spender ok. They are just so alluring that i cant resist buying just one! NEXT: THE BLUSH.














Look at the packaging!!!!!













I dunno that these 2 lillac-violet colors could be so matched with my lips. i believe Hello kitty and I are really destined to be together. I know it. Usually cute colours are just making me look rather slutty. but these are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment