Wednesday, April 1, 2009

big 'spender' MAC.

Hi guys~

geezz.
I spent money again. Im sure many of you would say they aren't really worth it. hahahah.

MAC Hello Kitty Kouture has come out! and i bought 'it' on the first day. (Im not saying 'them' ok!).
LOOK AT THIS. AREN'T THEY SO PRETTY????????I BOUGHT THE COMPACT POWDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are Swarovski Crystals embedded on it. SO PRETTY! OMG can't resist buying it. i didn't EVEN TRY to snatch the lipglasses. My mom will be furious. They are EXPENSIVE to the max. I AM REALLY REALLY BROKE. for a pressed powder's sake. JESUS. But the compact can be used forever! it's a gorgeous asset! The lipglasses are cute, accompanied with Swarovski charms. They comes in 2 colors fuchsia and pale pink. I wanna grab the pale pink but never see it in store. HUH. And FYI, the mystery sheer powder stock finishes in 2 days. wow. Australians must be really rich.

Anyway im saving on money now. I buy 2 dollared foods to satisfy my hunger or eat at home instead. heh. this is my beauty sacrifice.

and today i snatched up 2 more things. Strayin' lipstick from MAC Hello Kitty (last one in Victoria!) and MAC paint peintures for eye base in Bare Canvas. THEY ARE AMAZING. i tell you. Strayin' has the signature color of Hello Kitty itself. PINK. very cute pink! I'd been trying on the tester and i'd never thought that it's good on my lips (It is BOLD color) and i initially think that i look like auntie. Even by the time i bought this stuff i still look creepy. But i can't take my eyes off that thing everytime i saw MAC Hello Kitty. So i decided to buy it and play some tricks. I believe that Asians do look good on bold colors!

The problem is that my lips are dark so when i applied strayin' it'll look like dark fuchsia instead of playful pink. So how people on the websites managed to get super cute look with it? They look like barbie, I look like auntie. GRR.

Finally I watched videos from youtube that suggests applying concealer on lips. OMG. this is really working on me! Concealer covers the dark lines so that any lipsticks applied will be much much lighter. OMG. i look like barbie with bubblegum pink lips! *wink* hahahaha.
This picture was captured by my phone camera so the colors are not the actual colors seen on bare eyes. HOHO.

Btw. Forget to tell u guys that i've quit using eyetapes and fake lashes. yeah im afraid that they will make my eyes dirty and another precious lashes fall out again. good reason what? :)
But as you can see im still glamorously glowing as a uniquely asian. (or singaporean?) HAHA *proud*. I enhance my eyes with eyeshadows instead.

MAC paint peintures. firstly i didn't consider buying any eyebase or primer under my eye makeup but i realised that without it the colors aren't really showing, sometimes they smudge..and most of all, every beauty junkie must have one. (spotted on youtube and beauty websites). haha.

I tried that on. AND it's fab. it brightens my upper eye area INSTANTLY, creating natural highlights if you wear it alone. With eyeshadows on the top of it, you will get gorgeous, bold colors as seen in ads. This works similarly as concealer i used on lips. I heard that with MAC paint you can sleep with your makeup on, and when you wake up the it would stay still. hahaha. :)

The problem with MAC paint is that the packaging comes in a tube, so when i squeeze it it won't stop oozing out. It's totally a messy waste coz it dries quickly. can't save it.GRR. Im also loving MAC paint pot, which comes in many shimmery colors. can be used as a base too.! they're really popular actually.(according to youtube). But as a starter i prefer something matte like this Bare Canvas. It's really basic girls you've got to own it. It can be used as concealer under your eyes too!

That's my guilty obsession of MAC recently. I'm sure nobody will understand my spending on those items but if you watch on youtube you'd be surprised of how ppl manage to buy almost all of the collection. hahaha. It's limited edition and it won't come out again!

A steeper path to bimbostic world,
Natasya.

No comments:

Post a Comment