Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BIG NO NO for MAC mascaras.

Dearie cute fellows.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
My precious lash fell out again. AGAIN. AGAIIIIINNNNNNN!!!
Im sure got some little bald spot in my eyelids. oh why God is not fair?????? LASHES GIVE DEFINITION IF SOMEONE'S FEMININE OR NOT! (well, for me lashes are female's soul)

I promised my mom not to wear any mascaras or eyeliner. but the case is that my fragile weakling lashes keep falling out when i rub my eyes with towels (after showering).

FYI. My eyelashes are few. THEY ARE DEFINITELY FEW. LESS than most girls have. OH NO. I have to use really perfect mascara to define my lashes BEFORE. now even the best would not do anything. Their condition could i never explain. apparently aggravating coz they grow slowly.

MAC MASCARA is to blame. Girls, DO NOT BUY MAC MASCARA I TELL YOU OK. It's the worst mascara ever. It is really wet, leaving ur lashes look heavy and well, shrinking. OF course i want an elegantly curly and thick lashes that go up not down, so i used the eyelash curler from the faceshop. Im sure the curler is not the problem, bcause i had used it before with loreal mascara and both were okay. And unfortunately yes, with mac, my eyelashes started falling out. .

till now...UHUHUHKKKKHUHUUKKKKKKKKSS.

I've tried to find eyelash serum for the strength and growth of eyelashes, but cant find any. Ended up buying shu uemura's lash repair. Does it really work? Again, not sure coz 2 lashes have fallen out since then.

Guys i really really need ur help. if someone could ever solve my problem i'd give manymany thankss...T.T

Anyway. I've been dreaming of having perfectly thick, defined eyelashes as what advertisements always present. My boyfriend thinks so as well. He adores girls with heavy make up (oh well im not one). I even lost all my lashes. OH WHYYYYY. It's all girls dreams to have pretty lashes.

Well i advise you guys to really pay attention to your lashes. Do not rub them too much, do not use curler too much especially if you're an everyday mascara user. Better to have it done at saloon. I heard it lasts about 1-3months. Oh ya. i recommend using Shu Uemura's ultimate expression mascara. It's perfect. Your beautiful lashes will be instantly present without using any curler. fantastic. no roots out. Why didn't i buy it before. MAC sucks!

However. I STILL DEEPLY. BLOODILY. ENVY GIRLS WITH LONG LASHES. You know, Girlfriend beauty editor Sarah implied that natural look still can't go without mascara. It's like a must have for all bimbos. haha. yes. it's only mascara you need to look glam in a click.


Bald and beautiful,
Natasya.

3 comments:

  1. nee gw penuh penuhin blog nya. koq cuman gw si yg komen. kan malu hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pake mascara Diorshow, cha!
    itu bagus tuh cpt kering bikin bulu mata jd panjang n tebel jg!
    (kalo dibandingin sama mascara Mac)
    gw jg beli tuh mascara Mac, jelek abis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wew...

    ReplyDelete
  3. diorshow keknya ud nyoba deh ga ngefekkk di gue...ap emg kedikitan kali ya bulu mata g. haha

    ReplyDelete