Monday, April 20, 2009

The rebirth of my lashes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i won't do the same stupid thing which caused my lashes fall out. NO WAY. EVER. hahahaha. MY LASHES HAVE GROWN PRETTILY AS USUAL!! HOHO.
i've never had lots of lashes genetically. but it's okay. im happy. hahaha. i can replace them with my fake lashes. :)

i watched youtube. I've been always wondering why most make-up gurus carry big fat orange mascara thing. i didn't know till one of them mentioned.
It is a COVERGIRL LASH BLAST mascara. They said it's like the best and cheap. well it IS cheap. today bought it from BIG W and it's only 18$ which is not like shu uemuras. 40$ something. OMG.
It's not in a lot of stock. only 3 there, which 2 of them were black brown. I want a true black.
anyway it's a volumising mascara. it's clumping but shu uemura's also clumping. i think the clumps do make the lashes thicker. i don't mind. But this must be combined with my loreal false lash effect which is more like lengthening. I swear i look best if i wear both. I cant wear lash blast coz the wand is so thick it wouldnt get into my deepest roots. I can wear loreal alone but i will look rather unnatural with each of my lash standing so straight separatedly. Lash blast do finalise everything!

and here is me! ohohoho im soo happy. but i don't dare curl them guys. so scared that i might lose them againnn. tis one i just using my lashblast alone. not looking very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment