Saturday, April 18, 2009

MAC Sugarsweet collection and what's inside my make up bag.

Hey guys! long time no see! Fiuuhh~ just finished my 2000 words Japanese essay. Now Im really feeling the urge to sue Melbourne Uni. It's so frustrating. Why in the time like this when all students are relaxing, enjoying their easter break, we all must bear the satanized ESSAYS! im dying! :(

Anyway. i decided to take my time tooooo. hoho. to MAC STOREEEEEEEEE~ yippie! hahahaha.
im broke now :(

Yeah. MAC is really really brutal to my purse. after Hello Kitty collection now it's launching the latest, supercute SUGARSWEET COLLECTION! OMG. im sure my money needs a break too.

OK. this one is not my collection ok. this is someone's. LOOK HOW PRETTY THE COLORS ARE! all about cupcakes, candy, and marshmallows. OMG. sooo prettyyyyyy. im really really impressed with the mineralize skinfinish which is the compact right there, and the lipsticksss!!!

Here are the infos of tis collection:

Lipstick

  • Sweet Thing: Mid-tone magenta with multi dimensional pearl (Lustre)
  • Bubbles: Sheer frosty white beige (Glaze) (Repromote)
  • Touch: Peachy cinnamon (Lustre) (Permanent)
  • Lollipop Loving: Mid-tone coral with subtle green and gold iridescence (Glaze) (Repromote)
  • Saint Germain: Pastel pink (Amplified Creme) (Repromote)

Tricolour Lipglass

  • Tasty: Top Sheer blue pink with reflects, Middle Mid-tone blue pink with duochrome pearlized pigments, Bottom Dark creamy red pink
  • Just Dessert: Top Sheer yellow pink with reflects, Middle Mid-tone yellow pink with duochrome pearlized pigments, Bottom Mid-tone creamy yellow pink
  • Simpy Delicious: Top Sheer peach with reflects, Middle Pale coral with duochrome pearlized pigments, Bottom Creamy mid-tone coral
  • Triple-Yum: Top Sheer gold with gold reflects, Middle True gold with duochrome pearlized pigments, Bottom Mid-tone bronze
  • Consume Me: Top Sheer white with reflects, Middle Pale mint with duochrome pearlized pigments, Bottom Creamy light peach with pearlized pigments

Eyeshadow

  • Sugarshot: Pale frosty beige (Lustre)
  • Dear Cupcake: Mid-tone pink coral with gold pearlized pigments (Satin)
  • Aquavert :Soft mint with white pearlized pigments (Veluxe Pearl) (Repromote)
  • Stars n Rockets: Lavender with red/pink reflects (Veluxe Pearl) (Permanent)
  • Club: Muted reddish brown duochrome with green opalescent shimmer (Satin) (Permanent)

Shadestick

  • Cakeshop: Frosted light neutral beige
  • Butternutty: Frosted pale white gold
  • Lemon Chiffon: Frosted pewter
  • Red Velvet: Frosted mid-tone pink
  • Penny: Light pinky copper (Repromote)

Mascara

  • Zoomlash

Nail Lacquer

  • Peppermint Patti: Creamy mint green (Cream)
  • Seasonal Peach: Creamy pale peachy pink (Cream)

Mineralize Skinfinish

  • Perfect Topping: Pink/peach/lavender melange
  • Refined: Tan/peach/coral melange

Lash

  • 34 Lash

The tricolour lipglasses are FABULOUS though the payoffs are so sheer. The price is more expensive than the regular line though. but it's still prettyyyyyyyyyy................... huhuhuhu loving the first from the right one! Consume me.

Im planning to get the MSF perfect topping coz the colors are just so gorgeous. the payoff is so great for cheeks and highlighting. the final color blends looks like champagne, whitish beige color. so pretty!!! Refined looks amazing too, only it's darker and bronzer. It's so good to create a healthy glow all over your face. i swear it's damn pretty. People said the MSFs are the most satisfying for the Sugarsweet collection.

Im actually craving for the pastel pink Saint Germain lipstick, in which i'd snatch it up if only it isn't sold out yet! :( However i got the lollipop loving which is the orange one. it's a glaze, and it's so pretty. i've never seen such a color could conceal my lips discoloration. so great. it's quite sheer though, so the payoff isn't bright orange. it's soft peach.


Look at their prettiness!!!! omg. The nail lacquers are as great. they are all pastel, which I LOVE. But i don't think i'd buy nail lacquers from MAC. they're bloody expensive!

OK. moving on to my alter-ego.
Last (Monday i think) i went to Westfield, Doncaster with Shinta, Sari, and Gabby. FYI doncaster is super far. We had to catch a bus, and get off at the very last stop. can you imagine how far it is? haha.
I NEVER EVER REGRET GOING THERE. it's my heaven. i found my heaven.....meet my angels there...MYER! HAHA. i visited the MAC store straightaway, and found my cute kitties on display. and guess what. MANY OF THEM WERE STILL THERE!!! THEY'RE NOT SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! OH NO. luckily i still had my money back there. quickly i took 3 items that i've been DYING to get. pinkfish tinted lip conditioner, she loves candy lipglass, and fun and games blush. I actually wanted to get Big bow as well, but my lips are so pigmented already that i don't think i'd make them look more swollen.lol

And here are my MAC Hello Kitty goodies once agaiiiiiin~ Oh so pretty....
I got the sample of SUPER TINY little Popster lip conditioner. Why MAC persons have to be so ungenerously stingy! huh. anyway secretly i 'took' more popster the next day :)

And here's my entire MAC HELLO KITTY COLLECTION!!!!! kyaaaaa~(the brushes excluded)
Enough. Here comes my complaints to MAC.
I trust her after all this time. I always went to her when i need something. OH WHY? She disappoints me! I bought one MSF natural from MAC in Deep Dark, which i plan to use it to contour my cheekbones, and it ended so terrible. it IS a disaster. She and I thought that one could produce more natural looking finish and yes she said that lots of ppl have used it for contouring. I didn't know that we can actually choose normal bronzer for contouring. i took her suggestion.! she should give me MAC blushes not MSF! it is WAY TOO ORANGE for me. omg. i look like wearing a fake tan lotion. so orange. it's not dark it's orange! I was watching videos and tutorials abt contouring and the gurus looked amazing with dark shade contour. I even went to NARS and the woman said that the contour is too orange. Instead NARS bronzer is perfect and popular. i think the name is Lagoona bronzer. it costs $70 which is kinda abnormal. LOL. I BLAME MAC. for my lashes for my cheeks and for my money!

But still i love MAC. hahahaha. Now i realise that before going to the MAC counter i'd have to watch youtube recommendations first. They help a lot!

I bought 2 things which a lot of people said are must haves for MAC.

Ignore the MSF compact. it sucks.
1. MAC studio finish concealer with SPF 30+. I tell you. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING for undereye and blemishes. It is different from other concealers including shu uemura's. The coverage is perfect. This is the most popular concealer so far as i've seen. It comes in different shades in which you'll definitely find the true match for your skintone, which makes MAC a pro :) loving this. Other brands' concealers comes only in three shades: light, medium, and dark which makes it slightly different from your skintone and therefore the makes your imperfection even worse.
2. MAC lip conditioner stick with SPF 15. This is definitely a must have for those who have chapped, dry lips. It moisturises your lips instantly after application. when i mean moisturising it means moisturising from the inside, not only make your lips look smooth and slick. By all means, you can apply concealer straight after this. Concealer dries our lips surface therefore this is a great stuff to use as a primer.

OK. i've never talked about what's inside my makeup bag. This is not permanent since im still a newly addict of make up :) oh ya i just bought this lavender juicy couture makeup bag yesterday and LOVIN IT! sooo pretty! hahaha. it's only $19. fake one of course. If i was a rich girl. nanananannananananaaaa~~~ What i carry usually: Hello kitty sheer mystery powder for touch ups, one lipstick (currently lollipop loving), one lipglass (currently she loves candy), pink fish tinted lip conditioner, my eyetapes (coz they come off easily!), a tissue (to wipe off any mistakes, stain, and smudges), a concealer to redo covering the undereyes and blemishes if they wear off throughout the day, and a brown eyeliner. I find that pencil eyeliner doesn't do well on me as it is very prone to smudge on my bottom lids, even the waterproof one. Therefore i find it necessary to carry just one brown in case my eyeliner smudges really badly that it needs a redo. Heard many people said that MAC eyeliners are the best. well i bought one MAC technakohl and it still smudges although it's the most perfect eyeliner i've bought so far..ARRGH. hate it. Im going to get the MAC liquidlast in coco bar (the brown one) for sure next time. If my sis allows me to. HAHAHA. no budget guys~
MAC liquidlast liners are so purrrfect. Im not buying the black one because i mainly use it for my bottomline and black will be too bold and heavy.

OMG i've written a LOT. haha. it's a sign that i've been so sinful throughout the week. lol
thanks for reading my blog :)

Going back to master my MAC study,
Natasya.

No comments:

Post a Comment