Thursday, January 13, 2011

I wanna be a makeup artist!

Hey guys.

I just enrolled in the Professional/Advanced Makeup course at Gusnaldi Salon Jakarta. Will start tomorrow morning. 13 sessions, 26 hours. The details said they will teach us basic makeup, party makeup, dramatic, and creative makeup. Sounds pretty tough huh? They also offer a certificate upon completion of the course. Not to mention, an examination in the last session. Sigh. I am worried. Worried, you ask? Yeah. Why? I can do makeup. I regularly do makeup for people. Shouldn't be worried. But exaaaam? hahahaa. Let us just pray.

I don't want to mention this but, i think i've got to. Very important. haha. The thing is, I should now start to appreciate my parents more guys. They've spent so much for me. Not only the course fee is so EX the course also requires me to buy professional makeup and brush set sold in Martha Tilaar Store. YES! I initially bought THE WHOLE THING!!! THE ONE WITH THE BIGGEST TRAINCASE IN THE STORE!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I felt soooo guilty!!!! I wish i know when I can use this up. PLUS. You guys know my collection already. Even without this crazy purchases my little apartment on La Trobe Street still needs to spare a new room just for my makeup.

So. I wanna be a makeup artist. I think the previous paragraph explained everything really well. hahahaha. Seriously i gotta find a way to market myself in order to be a freelance makeup artist. Or this gigantic traincase and brush set will end up sumwhere in my dusty closet.


WISH ME LUCK GUYS!
Cha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment